Colocation Services and Hosting Solutions
Colocation services, also known as "Datacenter Environment-as-a-Service," offers a lower cost and higher performance alternative to what most IT Departments can build on their own. The high capacity and high availability for power, cooling, bandwidth and security that our colocation services provide offers the single largest benefit that organizations can leverage to protect their information assets.
There are many reasons why data center hosting on your business' premise may sound convenient and ideal but it's also incredibly risky and far less reliable when it comes to things such as natural disasters.
Vinci Consulting has the perfect hosting solution to meet your mission-critical needs with less worry and more convenience than if you were hosting on your own.
Some of the luxuries of letting our VXNet powered, SAS70 certified facility do your hosting for you include:
- Over 25,000 square feet of floor space
- 300 pounds per square foot floor load
- N+1 1.5 Megawatt Generators
- N+1 UPS rated for 15 minutes at full load
- 7 days diesel fuel on site
- N+1 CRACs rated for 200 watt per square foot cooling
- Pre-action sprinkler system
- Dual fiber entry
- Building Meet-Me-Room
- Over-head cable trays for any needed connections
- 24x7 Technical Staff
- 24x7 Security Staff
- Access Card and Fingerprint access controls
- Photo ID required for guest access
- Lower cost and higher performance.